Book 3 - Page 204

Four chambered

Book 3 - Page 204
Comic - Book 3 - Page 204
Recent posts... (See full thread)
Gameslayer989 wrote:
All of Bea's subjects loved her? The same Bea who popped a turnamancer and carnymancer, and hired a thinkamancer as well? Something tells me Charlie isn't the only one who kept a tight ship, and Vannas juice was used for more than just speeding production...


I'm reminded of that Fanfic that looked at loyalty of Turnamancer'd units versus the loyalty of actually trying to be nice to people. Forced Harmony via turnamancy gave very low loyalty, to the point that units did just their bare duty and no more.
keybounce wrote:
Gameslayer989 wrote:
All of Bea's subjects loved her? The same Bea who popped a turnamancer and carnymancer, and hired a thinkamancer as well? Something tells me Charlie isn't the only one who kept a tight ship, and Vannas juice was used for more than just speeding production...

I'm reminded of that Fanfic that looked at loyalty of Turnamancer'd units versus the loyalty of actually trying to be nice to people. Forced Harmony via turnamancy gave very low loyalty, to the point that units did just their bare duty and no more.

That fanfic would be directly contradicted by the comic, though. The line about turned units having low loyalty was specifically referring to a non-Turnamancer'd turning, while the examples we have of Turnamancy-facilitated turnings (Duncan Scone and, to a lesser extent, the hobgobwins) seem as loyal as can be.
Chameon wrote:

Query: Why is this such a dedicated and polarized discussion?


Because this is the internet.

Seriously though I'm not sure why we are trying to define other peoples definition of "Ruthless." Its an opinion just like "Pretty" or "Tasty" Ruthlessness is in the eye of the beholder.

Now also becuase this is the internet I will wait for someone to make a Beholder pun. Schmuckers for the best one!
tauto wrote:
Did...did Don just compare Vanna to an iPhone 7?


Dear Lord, I have no idea what you mean... Please explain.
Thecommander236 wrote:
tauto wrote:
Did...did Don just compare Vanna to an iPhone 7?


Dear Lord, I have no idea what you mean... Please explain.

The iPhone 7 doesn't have a headphone jack!
Ozamataz Buckshank wrote:
Thecommander236 wrote:
tauto wrote:
Did...did Don just compare Vanna to an iPhone 7?


Dear Lord, I have no idea what you mean... Please explain.

The iPhone 7 doesn't have a headphone jack!


But what does that have to do with what Don said about her...? Wait the poisoned Apple thing? Sorry I'm being slow today. I haven't gotten adequate sleep in 3 months. XD
Thecommander236 wrote:
Ozamataz Buckshank wrote:
Thecommander236 wrote:

Dear Lord, I have no idea what you mean... Please explain.

The iPhone 7 doesn't have a headphone jack!

But what does that have to do with what Don said about her...? Wait the poisoned Apple thing? Sorry I'm being slow today. I haven't gotten adequate sleep in 3 months. XD

I dunno, that's the only thing about the iPhone 7 anyone ever talks about.
That is a really stupid design feature... *ahem* I didn't really know much about current events at camp. I knew about the terrorist attacks on America, the clown nuttiness, and that Trump won the presidency and that's the extent of my current knowledge.
Thecommander236 wrote:
That is a really stupid design feature... *ahem* I didn't really know much about current events at camp. I knew about the terrorist attacks on America, the clown nuttiness, and that Trump won the presidency and that's the extent of my current knowledge.

You know, I spend so much time on these forums that if it weren't for the Canadian Immigration Crisis, I'd of entirely missed that Trump thing.
Anomynous 167 wrote:
Thecommander236 wrote:
That is a really stupid design feature... *ahem* I didn't really know much about current events at camp. I knew about the terrorist attacks on America, the clown nuttiness, and that Trump won the presidency and that's the extent of my current knowledge.

You know, I spend so much time on these forums that if it weren't for the Canadian Immigration Crisis, I'd of entirely missed that Trump thing.


"That Trump thing". XD